When an owner is declared incompetent, furnish Letters of Guardianship issued by the local court.

When a minor reaches the legal age, please provide a copy of the minor’s Birth Certificate.

Termination of Joint Tenancy Upon Death:
Furnish a copy of the Death Certificate and the social security number of the new owner.

Life Tenant:
Also referred to as a “Life Estate”. When an owner of a Life Estate dies, EnerVest will need a copy of the Death Certificate and the names, addresses and social security numbers of the persons who succeed to the interest (Remaindermen). In some instances, we will need further information including a copy of the documents which originally create the Life Tenancy and named the successors to this interest.

EnerVest Operating, L.L.C
1001 Fannin Street, Suite 800
Houston, TX 77002
Attn: Royalty Relations

Phone: 855.776.8498