Name Changes

When an individual’s name changes due to marriage, divorce, etc., please furnish EnerVest with:

  • A copy of the marriage certificate, divorce decree or other document effecting the name change.

When a company or corporation changes its name or merges, EnerVest will require:

  • A copy of the Certificate of Name Change or Certificate of Merger.

EnerVest Operating, L.L.C.
1001 Fannin Street, Suite 800
Houston, TX 77002
Attn: Royalty Relations

Phone: 855.776.8498